Job descriptionOur client, a premium denim brand for women, is hiring an International Customer Service Representative to join their team!
As the International Customer Service Representative, you will be responsible for providing high quality, multi-channel support both to Customers directly and to the Sales team.
*International Customer Service Experience is a MUST*
Location-Onsite 5 days a week in Vernon, CA
This position will report to the Customer Service Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Understands the importance of Customer and Company priorities and financial goals.
• Generates reports to ensure ability to fulfill orders to maximize allocation and shipping.
• Prepares and executes daily correspondence to Sales, Customers and other internal Departments.
• Initiates communication with Customers to obtain PO confirmations, updates to orders, and shipping approval.
• Drives communication with various freight forwarder companies to facilitate and coordinate large volume shipments.
• Works closely with the following teams to ensure early/on-time shipping: Sales, Allocations, Operations, and Warehouse.
• Understanding of appropriate documentation and stamps required for each Country in which we ship to.
• Escalates any non-responsive inquiries that require immediate attention.
• Understands the terminology and guidelines of International Customer shipping compliance guides and logistics.
• Assists Accounting in researching actionable chargebacks.
• Processes all Return Merchandise Authorizations.
• Will be the first point of contact for the Sales team and the Customer in relation to Customers Purchase Orders and Shipments.
• Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management.
• Minimum three years’ experience as an International Customer Service Representative is required.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, multi-tasking, attention to detail, and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to be cross trained to support Department needs.
• Proficiency with Outlook; proficiency in Excel is necessary.
• Ability to independently organize and prioritize workload within a fast paced environment to meet deadlines.
• Motivated, self-starter, organized, and effective communicator.
• Proven capabilities in applying drive and initiative into projects.
Please submit your resume for immediate consideration!