Our client is a global leader in top quality womens, mens and childrens apparel and intimates.
Role Overview: As an Intimates Designer, you will play a vital role in bringing our seasonal collections and product launches to life while ensuring they align seamlessly with our brand identity. You will collaborate closely with the product design team to ensure cohesive designs and amend existing prints and artwork as required.
Intimates Designer Responsibilities:
- Draw intimates and sleep silhouettes/bodies with attention to detail
- Develop and execute innovative graphic concepts for our seasonal collections, and product launches, aligning them with the brand's identity
- Collaborate closely with the product design team
- Amend and re-color existing prints, artwork, and colorways as needed
- Partner with Design and PD teams to create and prepare production-ready files with detailed specifications including, printouts, size of repeat or art, material selection, special treatments, print techniques, art placement, and color swatches
- Stay updated with design trends, fashion industry developments, and emerging technologies
Intimates Designer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and proven experience as a CAD Designer
- Intimates experience is ideal
- 5-7 years of experience
- Proficiency in industry-standard graphic design software, Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat) Browzwear a plus
- A keen eye for aesthetics, color, and typography, with a strong understanding of fashion design principles and trends
- Ability to work independently under general direction
- An adaptable personality that can thrive with ease in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong time-management and prioritization skills while working on multiple projects simultaneously