The role of the Inventory Management team is to maximize sales, margin, and inventory optimization across all customer channels from pre-season through to in-season. This work requires strong analytical and story-telling skills, the ability to build close partnerships with other functions, and a focus on executing best in class customer experience while delivering/exceeding financial targets.
The Inventory Analyst will support in the category’s pre-and in-season planning through business recapping, in-season pricing execution, and pre-season sizing strategies while helping to create strategic pre-season alignment across functional teams, markets, and channels.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
• Provide data and recommendations to influence the development of category level plans
• Manage positioning of size investments – validating buys at the size level, ensuring optimal size availability for our customer.
• Complete monthly receipt reconciliation to validate pre-season & chase investments are flowing through correctly to in-season timeframe.
• Timely support creation of business recaps on weekly and quarterly basis.
• Collaborate with merchant and inventory management teams to develop strategies to support in-season pricing that aligns with pre-season plan.
• Execute in-season pricing both promotions & markdowns.
• Support in-season management of class level plans including ongoing assessments of basic styles
WHO YOU ARE
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
• 1-2 years’ work experience preferred
• Analytic Skills: Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
• Financial and Business Acumen: Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results; proficiency in retail math
• Problem Solving: Able to use rigorous logic and methods to solve problems with effective solutions
• Systems and Tools Acumen: Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, aptitude to learn technical applications quickly
• Collaboration: Able to build constructive and effective relationships with a diverse group of business partners
• Possess strong organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrate strong listening, written and oral communication skills
Start Time: 12:00 AM Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm Location: United States CA Remote Remote US - CA