Job descriptionInventory Specialist
Our client is looking for an Inventory Specialist, who is responsible for ensuring the flow of goods in and out of the boutique is handled in an effective and optimized manner. They will play a vital role in enabling a seamless client experience. The Inventory Specialist will work alongside a diverse and dynamic team and will report to the Inventory Supervisor and Operations Manager.
- Uphold operational standards and processes to deliver the ultimate experience to the client
- Process received stock and record into system
- Organize and maintain stock in line with our client's expectations
- Prepare and ship outbound shipments according to brand standards
- With direction of Inventory Supervisor and Ops Lead, execute the stock cycle count program and annual physical inventory
- Build positive team relationships throughout the boutique to inspire trust and teamwork
- Minimum 1 year of related experience
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Ability to move heavy items - may include overhead lifting, pulling and pushing of items up to 25 lbs.
- A flexible schedule with the ability to work late nights, weekends and some holidays
Send your resume today!