As an iOS Software Engineer, you’ll be playing a critical role shaping and shipping our first products while laying the technical foundations for our long-term aspirations.
- Work with a wide range of systems, processes and technologies to own and solve problems from end-to-end.
- Build our first ever iOS App from scratch, and monitor and maintain it.
- Build delightful user experiences using Swift, GraphQL, and TypeScript
- Design APIs, as well as build and maintain them
- Iterate rapidly on features, tooling, and processes as we launch the first versions of new products.
- Debug production issues across services and levels of the stack
We’re looking for someone who:
- Has 4+ years of experience as an iOS Engineer
- Has Swift expertise and strong understanding of design patterns and programming paradigms
- Enjoys working with and mentoring other teammates
- Has a strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and system design
- Can debug complex problems across the whole stack
- Holds themselves and others to a high bar when testing their work and deploying to production
- Is an avid learner and willing to dive in to other areas of the stack such as NodeJS and PostgreSQL