Job descriptionIT Business Partner - (hybrid, Queens, NY 11101)
The IT Business Partner will be the first point of contact for support of core model applications – D365 as well as internal applications. They will be providing support to service and commercial logistics teams.
Experience within the logistics side of D365 of AX would be nice to have.
The right candidate will be a quick learner with a proactive, service-oriented mindset. They will have strong interpersonal skills, technical acumen, a sense of urgency, and the ability to follow through.
This position is located in our Long Island City office and we are currently working a hybrid schedule, with a minimum of three days in-office. Please note: candidates must be fully vaccinated.
- 2+ years of experience with functional support – application and process analysis – within an ERP or manufacturing software.
- An understanding of how to troubleshoot, analyze, support users, and manage escalations.
- Professional experience within a corporate environment.
- BA in Computer Science
• Customer service
• Business Process Analysis
• Technical diagnostic skills
• Streamline IT processes
• Microsoft, Windows OS family
• Microsoft Office products
• Database basic troubleshooting
• Empathy to deal with end user
Not required but bonus: experience within the watch industry or luxury industry
• Analyzing new application functional requests.
• Training users on software functionality.
• Escalating software issues appropriately.
• Escalating system challenges appropriately.
• Diagnosing problems.
• Implementing applications.
• Supporting users when using off-the-shelf software.
• Administering network peripherals.
• Remediating slow systems (users’ device, servers’, resources, printing…)
• Resetting passwords.
• Administering users accounts.
• Generating reports as required.
• Fixing printer jams and other printing problems.
• Resolving open tickets.
• Following up on open tickets to ensure quick completion and user satisfaction.
• Following up with vendors on any administrative issues for IT.