Job descriptionOur client, a toy entertainment brand is seeking a Sr. Item Setup Specialist to join their team!
This role is hybrid (on-site 2-3 days a week) at their Chatsworth Office. This position is temp-to-permanent.
As an integral part of our dynamic team, the Senior Item Setup Specialist will have full responsibility for entering and maintaining item setups for assigned accounts.
Senior Item Set-up Specialist will be managing all submissions within the Retailer Account Portal Modules for Major Accounts (Walmart/Target/Amazon) and ALT Channel “Other” Domestic Accounts and various platforms:
1 World Sync, Walmart’s Retail Link, Vendor Central, Target’s Partner’s Online, VMM, PCN, IMN, PIM, Import Questionnaires and other portals.
Key Result Areas and Activities
- Item Set-up in Retailer Portal
- Manage, maintain and submit all item set-ups & Promotions in Retailers Portals each season.
- Manage all item data, item set up and Retailer Website Management to include item management/ all dimension variations, populate copy/features from sell sheets, insert/format images, shipment information, warranty requirements, quality/certification and all other forms and requirements requested by our Retailer.
- Line Review item submissions into Retailer Portal Management System for Domestic/Import
- Submission of Retailer quotes and forms.
- Review the weekly price list flash and update Retailer Portal and Quotes of items to reflect relevant changes.
- Manage entry of GS1 data synchronization (1 World Sync) for Retailers per GS1 information standards.
- 1 World Sync Data (applicable by assigned account) new item creation and existing item maintenance changes: case pack dimensions, pack quantity changes, unit dimension changes etc.
- Verifying and correcting all Import and Domestic Item numbers weekly to ensure information is correct and accurate.
- Access data, format and deliver reports/spreads of the analytic findings and results as needed.
- Resolve errors or missing Item information and verify accuracy and complete submission.
- Create and maintain Retailer Quotes and forms with all relevant changes.
- Track, prepare and provide updates on items set up until they are ready to be ordered.
- Manage all rejection items and ensure all item set-ups reach “Ready to Order” status within Retailers Timeline.
- Create weekly and monthly reports to track all items being set up to share with Sales Teams.
- Maintain and ensure data accuracy of products information season by season.
- Complete all Retailer related item information on spreadsheets and/or portals online for warehouse and .com accounts.
- College Degree Preferred
- 5 years’ experience working with Walmart and/or Target
- Experience with Walmart and/or Target Portals/websites helpful
- Independent and self-motivated worker