Timing: Early September
Duration: Ongoing (TBD direct hire or possibly contract-to-hire)
Hours per week: 40+
Pay rate: $21-24/hr DOE
Salary: $45-49K DOE
One of our small agency clients is looking for a Jr. Graphic Designer to join their team for an exciting full-time or contract-to-hire position.
This Jr. Graphic Designer will be a key member of the agency's internal creative team and handling a wide variety of client projects.
The Jr. Graphic Designer should have a great design sense and eye for typography, illustration, photography, layout, etc., and ability/passion for picking up on visual design trends.
Ideal Jr. Graphic Designer candidates will have:
- 1-2 + years of graphic design experience
- BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong online portfolio showcasing mix of design samples and natural design ability
- Fully proficient with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Basic understanding of print production processes and best practices when it comes to design, photography, illustration, and typography
- Strong communication skills, great attention to detail, team player
Nice to Have:
- Proficient with Adobe After Effects and/or Premiere and able to handle basic motion graphics, animation, video editing, etc.
- 1+ year of proven ad agency design experience
*Hybrid onsite/offsite schedule
**Remote ok to start, but must be willing to relocate to CO within 3 months of start date
***Computer can be provided