Our client is a popular fashion brand creating the latest must-have apparel and accessories for every trendsetter. With their fun, modern, and fashion-forward designs, you can effortlessly dress in style every day.
Our client is currently seeking 2 freelancers to join their SF team! Retail experience is a plus, excel & data entry is also helpful
As the Merchandise Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading the product assortment for all distribution points of the brand. You will also be responsible for delivering a product mix consistent aligned with the company’s brand strategy and financial objectives.
Merchandise Coordinator Responsibilities:
• Develop and implement seasonal line plans to feature a balanced product mix aligned with current trends and customer needs
• Create a launch strategy for each collection to ensure the product is communicated effectively to the customer and product investments are supported
• Manage the buying process and establish a pricing strategy to achieve margin goals in partnership with the planning team and VP of Product
• Ensure deliveries and planned product flow are achieved on-time as outlined on the merchandise calendar, analyze historical customer characteristics, and identify opportunities for category expansion
• Execute the merchandising strategy on a door-by-door basis for each retail store and eCommerce in partnership with planning and allocations teams
• Provide competitive market analysis and manage seasonal industry trend recaps to ensure the product offering is aligned with trends in the market
• Assisting in setting up samples on grids or on bustform for photography
• Assisting in taking photos - Assisting in saving down style/cc images into sharepoint
Merchandise Coordinator Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Proven merchandising experience
• Excellent analytical, organizational, and communication skills