Job descriptionOur client, a digital ad agency is looking for a Jr. Project Manager to join their team!
To drive the initiation, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects and tasks. As a well-connected collaborator, you ensure consistency with company strategy, client requirements, commitments, and project goals (on-time, on-budget, on-scope and on-quality.)
- Understand scope of client request and implications.
- Develop project estimates, timelines, milestones, resource coordination and activation for project start.
- Orchestrate the motion of every project liaising with all departments from start through completion.
- Monitor, report and solve for project progress and risk.
- Support and grow partner and vendor relationships.
- Support project changes and redirects as required through keen prioritization skills.
- Lead quality assurance requirements for the project.
- Drive reporting process required for project including status, risks, scope changes, etc.
- Initiate all activities to support project close out and “retrospectives”
- Lead efficient meetings and conference calls.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2+ years Project Management experience.
- Entry level agency experience required.
- Email / mobile experience preferred.
- Application of the practical aspects of project management, techniques and tools.
- Proven track record and experience in people collaboration.
- Proven track record in issue identification and resolution.
- Proficient in key software: MS Office tools Specific for Digital or Technical PM.
- Technical aptitude/familiar with the principles and components of HTML, Object Oriented, .Net, SQL.
- Fluency in 1 or more SDLC methodologies (Waterfall, Agile) multi-channel marketing communications understanding.