Junior Content / Comms Designer
The role is within Platform, Digital Team, comprising of cross discipline professionals from UX/UI, content strategy, website authoring, project management, technology, and analytics.
Our client is a world leading automotive, and we are working on global programmes to evolve end-to-end customer experience and develop new ownership and mobility services centering around web, mobile and in vehicle technology. Working in a highly agile way our team is responsible for driving the strategy in the EU, UX & design of customer experiences and the creation of marketing communications and content assets to drive customer awareness and engagement, supporting with wide range of interrelated initiatives.
With a solid foundation in visual design, you’ll have experience creating promotional materials, brand assets for online and offline media, presentations and manipulating images. A keen eye for clean and simple imagery and superior layout and composition skills design that can translate briefs and scamps into exciting layouts, using current design software.
On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be working closely with the creative and Experience Design teams to deliver a unified approach. You’ll be part of a nimble design team and work closely with the product team to deliver internal and external marketing materials true to product.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to delivery.
- Help conceptualize original ideas from briefing documents.
- Execute designs across multiple formats against clear art direction.
- Present designs and key milestone deliverables to peers and more senior stakeholders.
- Work to design guidelines, best practices and standards defined by senior design leaders.
- Help define and guard growing design systems across multiple application work
- Support design team in creating assets for cross discipline creative including,
mobile, web, brand communications and content.
- Create beautiful, compelling presentations templates and documents against
internal client requirements
- Work in cross-disciplinary project to deliver outstanding design.
- Seek to stay current with latest design trends, seeking new opportunities to create unique visualisations.
- Proven experience working as an all-rounder Designer (Digital)
- Experience creating marketing materials for live brands.
- Strong portfolio of key projects delivered, calling out your role on the project, deliverables, responsibilities and successes achieved.
- Some familiarity with the technical considerations needed when designing content for mobile and web.
- Ability to work gracefully and have a bias for action in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment.
- High proficiency in Adobe creative suite.
- High proficiency in PowerPoint & Keynote.
- Experience working with design patterns and libraries
- Worked within collaborative, cross-functional teams to deliver multiple, successful projects
- Positive and open attitude to new design techniques.
- Possess an excellent working knowledge of creative processes and techniques.
- Excellent typography and layout skills, with meticulous attention to detail.
Good to also have:
- Knowledge of Sketch, Zeplin, Abstract and Invision.
- Experience working alongside Product teams
- Confident presentation skills.
- Interest in photography and photographic retouching a bonus
- Interest in personalised artwork design for customers
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Good prospects- If you work hard you could potentially move up into different departments within the agency.
- Gaining exposure to other agencies within the group
- A great opportunity to gain a foot in the door to a fun and dynamic industry.
- Lots of talented people to meet and work with.
- Lots of opportunities to help on different projects beyond the day to day admin role.
- Supportive and friendly team.
- Buzzy, fun atmosphere.
- Good perks.