Job descriptionClient Overview:
Our client is a large retailer with a strong presence in North America. They offer a range of products and services, and are at the forefront of the industry.
Junior Deployment Specialist Overview:
The Junior Deployment Specialist is responsible for bringing together the assets prepared by other functions in the studio (design, copy, development). Acting as the webmaster, the deployment group is constantly creating, curating, and deleting the rules, content, and details that bring the site to life. Attention to detail and the ability to execute complex eCommerce campaigns flawlessly are critical in this role.
Junior Deployment Specialist Job Responsibilities:
• Deploy the rules and assets required to bring assets and promotions to life to the sites using different CMS.
• Manage the CMS repository strategy to ensure content and files are easy to access and intuitive to find to ensure seamless site maintenance.
• Work with the product management team to ensure a firm understanding of how to take advantage of new features and functions and translate those into new promotional strategies.
• Test the site in a staging environment prior to launch to ensure that changes have been made properly.
• Troubleshoot and correct promotional issues in a timely manner.
• Support the Site Merchandising and Optimization Teams by creating and executing simple to complex A/B tests.
• As needed, use HTML/CSS skills to modify page templates.
Junior Deployment Specialist Qualifications
• 1-2 years of experience in CMS Experience
• ??????? Deployment Experience, HTML/CSS
• Basic reporting, HTML skills and Excel familiarity is preferred
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Quality assurance background with strong business acumen is an asset
• Strong communication skills both verbal and written
Nice to haves:
• Retail Experience
• QA Experience - deploying website assets