Our client, a large scale well-known consultancy is in need of 5-7 junior Marketo experts/Marketing Automation specialists to join their team on a contract basis!
As a Marketing Automation Architect you will be an expert in deploying campaigns in a marketing automation system. Acting as a tactical contributor, you will own the system execution of strategic plans as well as architect solutions for components of larger projects. You will build assets including emails, landing pages, and forms and verify accuracy with a rigorous quality assurance process. Working with the strategic project lead you may participate in client meetings and provide input or guidance on email marketing tactics.
- Translate project requirements and build solutions in marketing automation platforms
- In marketing automation system, create campaigns to support lead nurture, lead scoring, event promotion, and data management
- Produce marketing campaign assets including emails, landing pages, and forms within a marketing automation WYSIWYG editor
- Perform quality assurance on assets and programs
- Provide internal and client facing documentation
- Report on campaign performance, including results of any tests
- Participate on a team responsible for planning, estimating, and managing deliverables
KEY Expectations and qualifications:
- Experience working in the Marketo tool for 2-4 years, and have had experience creating assets like emails and landing pages
- Ideally have the entry-level Marketo certification (MCA) or another Marketo cert, but if not, you would need to be ready to take that entry-level cert as the client requires this for access to their Marketo instance.
- 3 years of experience in marketing and demand generation
- 2 years of experience in Marketo; certification required to begin work (if you do not already, you will have to get prior to starting with client)
- Understanding of email marketing techniques, best practices, and metrics
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS preferred
- Able to learn systems and acquire technical skills quickly
- Problem solving attitude
- Organized and detail oriented
- Team player but able to work independently as well
- Strong written and verbal communicator
This role can start ASAP and is completely remote. If you are interested in and qualified for this role, please forward your resume today!