Job descriptionOur client is an innovative company that designs, manufactures, markets, and distributes a wide range of women’s intimate apparel and loungewear.
This position is Contract to Hire, fully onsite Mon - Fri 40/hrs a week in Chatsworth, California.
Pay: $24 - $28/hr based on experience.
Role and Responsibilities
- Measuring, reviewing factory samples, and writing comments
- Communicating with overseas factories
- Maintaining tracking reports
- Creating garment specifications (measurement spec)
- Update Tech Packs in excel for specs, understand standard grading rules, and make construction callouts.
- Maintain PP and TOP room organized
Qualification & skills
- Knowledge in fit, measuring, and garment construction.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Excel.
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Must have sense of urgency and able to handle multiple responsibilities at once
- Ideally 2-3 years of experience