Our client is a well known beauty tools company that is looking for a Key Account Manager to join their sales team and continue the momentum. This position will be responsible for developing and maintaining relationships with the brands premium customer base, such as Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, the US Military, and more! Partnering with customer service, finance, marketing, operations, and supply chain teams, this person will develop programs and strategies to maximize profitability within their account base.
What does the brand offer?
The company it is a place that prides itself on being innovative and creating a collaborative environment. They want their employees to feel that they are working to their fullest potential and offer modern offices with amazing benefits.
- Account manager is responsible for assigned customer’s Assortment review, Sku Rationalization exercises, Terms of Business, Co-Op, trade spend, allowance, Forecasting, Profitability, Purchase Orders, Sell In (including Monthly reporting), and Sell Out
- Must be familiar with customer portals, must be comfortable pulling data, and savvy in excel formatting
- Analyze selling & inventory on a WTD, MTD, QTD, STD, YTD basis to identify risks & opportunities
- Support new product launches and marketing initiatives
- Create presentation and preparation for all account meetings
- Responsible for monthly/quarterly reconciliation with Finance for all customers
- Preparation by customer for monthly/quarterly business meetings
- Meet monthly, quarterly, and annual sales goals
- Responsible for ensuring ROI and profitability by customer
- Work collaboratively with internal and external cross functional teams to manage customer expectations
- Build Business with current customers including Nordstrom, Rack, Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Anthropologie, and US Military (Army Exchange, Marines, Navy Exchange)
What should you bring?
- B.S. degree required
- Background in CPG industry, Beauty or Cosmetics category a plus
- Must possess understanding of industry/market news and trends
- Strong retail math skills (ST %, Turnover, WOS, IMU %, Markdown, Averages) and analysis skills
- Knowledge of how to read business contracts & understand terms of trade
- Strong presentation skills, problem solving & interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Outlook, Power Point, and Excel (Pivot Tables, IF formulas: SUMIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, XLOOKUP, VLOOKUP, and easily adaptable to internal software programs
- Familiar with Microsoft Teams & Power BI
- Knowledge of PLM/PIM
- Team player, excellent oral and written communication skills