Job descriptionOur client is a well renowned beauty company that houses a diverse list of luxury beauty brands and is known for their focus on prestige makeup, skin care, fragrances and hair care.
They are looking for a Keyholder & Sales Associates to join their team:
We are looking for a dynamic and inspirational Key Holder to support the Store Manager and Assistant Manager to ensure the smooth efficient running of the Store.
- You will use your outstanding coaching and mentoring skills to lead by example, modelling the behaviors that the sales team need to demonstrate in order to provide inspirational, authentic and personalized customer service to achieve all sales and customer service targets.
- You will use your flair for retail and cash handling experience to carry out essential start and end of day cash reconciliation as will also have responsibility for opening and closing the store on a rotational basis.
- You are an ambitious self-starter, with previous retail experience, looking for your first supervisory experience then this is the perfect role for you and the first step towards a long term and fulfilling career with a leader in prestige beauty.
- While not essential, previous retail operations experience including cash reconciliation and opening and closing the store is desirable
- Previous supervisory experience including coaching/mentoring others to achieve sales and customer service targets is desirable
- Ability to work retail hours including days, nights, weekends and special events in a fast-paced work environment
As one of our talented sales advisors you will provide welcoming, authentic and personalized service to our customers in order to achieve all customer service and sales targets. With your passion for people, our company, products and services, you will ensure that each customer has a unique and inspirational in-store experience which educates, inspires and delights them.
- You will also use your exceptional people skills to build collaborative working relationships with the rest of your dynamic team to ensure that the store meets the Company’s high standards of visual merchandising.
- You are an ambitious self-starter looking for a progressive career within the Retail Beauty Industry
- Previous retail industry/guest services experience is desirable (preferably within beauty)
With a culture that values diversity of thought and people, we offer progressive career opportunities, outstanding training and development and a competitive remuneration and benefits package.
Applicants must be able to provide proof of right to live and work in the country if invited to attend for interview
If you or anyone you know may be interested, please submit your resume.