Our client is a fashion-forward brand working on Kids, Women's and Men's Sportswear and Outerwear.
Kids Designer Overview:
As the Kids Designer, you will be responsible for researching inspiration, developing new apparel design concepts, sketching ideas, creating technical packages, and overseeing samples for the Clubs business in Outerwear and Sportswear.
Apparel Designer Responsibilities:
• Oversee research and inspiration to create a cohesive concept each season, review emerging trends and shapes, and research local markets
• Develop flats and sketches for all designs as part of a cohesive seasonal collection aligned with the brand’s overall aesthetic and vision
• Prepare all necessary components for design presentations, such as sketch boards, proto reviews, and production meeting preparation
• Collaborate with other Apparel Designers and various cross-functional teams and maintain strong business relationships with external partners
• Lead sample review sessions, provide recommendations, note feedback, and update sketches as necessary
Kids Designer Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• 3+ years’ experience as an Apparel Designer
• Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims • Proficient with Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
Kids experience a plus