Lead Digital Marketing Strategist
We have an exciting new opening with our agency client. As the Lead Digital Marketing Strategist, you will be responsible for the strategic planning and tactical execution of the company’s digital marketing initiatives for the agency’s clients in the hospitality industry.
- Develop and execute innovative digital strategies to support business goals, engage in account interfacing, maximize brand exposure, increase traffic, and online sales.
- Serve as day-to-day project lead to develop, test and implement key digital initiatives, including loyalty, CRM and others
- Optimize and manage digital presence, including digital advertising, paid social, and email marketing, toward acquisition, retention and sales
- Leverage owned and paid media channels
- Partner with Brand & Creative teams to strategize and build creative, integrated campaigns
- Analyze trends, manage reporting and identify key data insights, determine KPIs, and bring new ideas to the table.
- 8+ years experience in marketing, brand management or strategy role
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- Highly motivated, self-starter with a sense of ownership and desire to succeed
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, organizational and team management skills
- Must have paid performance marketing experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience working with a marketing automation platform.
- Proven proficiency in paid media strategy.
- Must be Google Ads certified and have experience working with Facebook Business manager, YouTube, and Meta Search