Our client, a business building firm is looking for a Lead Experience/Product Designer to join their team!
40 hours a week
12 week assignment
Ideally starts in the next 2-3 weeks
We are an ever-growing global team of the world’s most remarkable entrepreneurs, designers, engineers, venture architects, product experts and investors. Our ventures create a strategic advantage for the most important global companies.
Our experience designers are tasked with developing product and service solutions that consider all the complexities of delivering business and customer value. With immense attention to detail and forward-thinking leadership, they bring together the best of strategy, design, and technology development. This skillful choreography of venture ideas, brands, people, and emotions allows our XD team to impact millions of lives for the better.
In this role you will:
- Lead concept sessions leveraging ethnographic research and design thinking Introduce trends and exemplars across a variety of emerging technologies
- Balance and solve customer frictions and needs with our client’s business goals, market viability, and technical feasibility
- Deliver concepts, personas, user journeys, storyboards, system maps, user flows, wireframes, visual design comps, and prototypes with Figma, Adobe CS, InVision, and other tools Incorporate user research and usability testing to iterate on product solutions
- Collaborate effectively with and strategically guide multi-disciplinary teams including management consultants, product managers, engineers, marketers, and corporate executives
- Monitor and report on design KPIs
- Oversee and mentor Associate & Senior Designers on paired ventures for development and training
- Communicate the product’s vision and articulate design decisions and trade-offs to partners and clients, both verbally and visually
- Partner with engineering to ensure designs are properly implemented
- Develop brand guidelines, online advertising, and websites
- Contribute to the design cohort through knowledge sharing and presentations with other designers
You should have:
- 8+ years of professional experience as an Experience Designer building, prototyping, and continually evolving digital products from ideation to implementation
- 4+ years of people management experience
- Strong ability to convey concepts through storyboards, user flows, user journeys, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Expertise in visual design, brand management, and prototyping tools such as Figma, Adobe CS, and Zeplin
- Strong understanding of mobile and web technologies and industries
- Ability to communicate the process, approach, and impact of your design in verbal and visual presentation
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment