Learning and Development Coordinator - As a L&D Coordinator you will arrange, set up and assist with the logistics for team programs and facilitated courses. In addition you will be responsible for managing content on systems relevant to the team.
As a Coordinator on the Learning and Development (L&D) team, you will assist with running logistics for learning programs, helping manage the companies Learning Management System (Workday) and providing support on purchasing/contracts process. You will report to the Director of Talent Management and Learning.
Schedule: 9 month contract, Full-Time hours 40 hours a Week Mon-Fri – Temporarily remote (if asked to go onsite - schedule is Tues thru Thurs in Santa Monica). MUST be local to greater LA area.
- Create and process POs and contracts through companies purchasing system for suppliers and to support L&D programs
- Provide coordination, scheduling and communications assistance for L&D programs
- Manage learning courses and reporting within Learning Management System (Workday) and support course logistics
- Work collaboratively with L&D team members in support of new projects and improve upon current programs
- Provide calendar and other administrative assistance for Broader L&D team and help with ad hoc logistical requests
- One to two years of experience in coordination or project management
- Proficiency in coordination, scheduling and professional communication
- Comfort navigating ambiguity and adapting to shifting priorities
- Strong time management and administrative skills and ability to work with tight deadlines
- Experience working with stakeholders or client groups, with a service orientation
- Bachelor's degree in a Human Resources related field, or 3-5 years of related work experience
- Experience navigating the Workday LMS
- Experience with data management (Excel / Google Sheets) and with interpreting data
- Experience with work tracking / project management tools