Our client is a trusted enterprise software company that specializes in providing data driven solutions to critical business challenges facing their customers. They are on a mission to empower companies into taking a data-centric approach when it comes to making real-time decisions affecting the future of the company. Our client is looking for a Learning & Development Manager to join their team.
Learning & Development Manager Overview:
As Learning & Development Manager, you will be responsible for the overall design, development, and execution of the company’s learning and development initiatives focusing on senior leadership.
The ideal candidate for Learning & Development Manager will have extensive experience designing and delivering effective learning solutions for a senior leadership learning curriculum that can be delivered virtually and in-person.
Learning & Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver comprehensive learning and development programs and workshops to senior leadership that align with company’s objectives.
- Drive solutions that focus on increasing core competencies and capabilities for senior leadership.
- Facilitate workshops to deliver leadership development and management training.
- Innovate new methods of integrating learning into workflow that supports and satisfies the learning needs of the company’s senior leadership.
- Support the development and implementation of new programs specifically for leadership development.
- Research and test different learning techniques and solutions to improve upon learning engagement, retention, and behavior change.
- Deliver workshop content to senior leadership.
- Lead learning and development curriculum on virtual training systems (Zoom).
- Act as learning consultant and advisor to the company.
- Formalize processes for gathering learning data for analysis and improve upon training effectiveness.
Learning & Development Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or Education related field (Master’s a plus).
- 10+ years of experience in Learning and Development Management and Training, specifically with senior leadership.
- Extensive experience in learning management systems.
- Demonstrable technical aptitude in leveraging learning technologies and tools that support learning activities (LMS, TMS, online development tools, Key Microsoft Office tools, Zoom, etc).
- Flexible in delivering training in various formats – workshops, virtual, on-the-job, synchronous, asynchronous, etc.
- Advanced experience in demonstrating effectiveness of learning solutions through data-driven analysis and reporting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional attitude with excellent interpersonal communication skills when interacting with senior leadership.