Our client is a leading luxury French fashion house, popular among consumers of all ages. With locations all over the country they pride themselves on creating an exceptional in-store experience.
Sales Associate Overview:
As a retail Sales Associate, you will provide outstanding customer service and demonstrate superior product knowledge to customers. You will create an in-store shopping experience that makes the customer feel welcome and comfortable and ensure merchandise is always displayed correctly and well-stocked.
Sales Associate Responsibilities:
- Provide exceptional customer experience by ensuring the customer is always the top priority
- Promptly and politely respond to customer inquiries and requests for support
- Engage customers to determine their needs and direct them to the appropriate merchandise while providing product knowledge
- Meet set sales targets and manage clienteling process
- Assist the team in executing all daily retail operations to ensure premium service and smooth store functioning
- Organize and straighten merchandise areas on the sales floor
- Frequent use of technology to perform job functions, including handheld equipment, cash register, and ability to process register transactions
Sales Associate Key Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- 1 or more years of customer service and/or retail experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to communicate and share information with diverse groups of customers and colleagues.
- Proficient in POS systems a plus
- Ability to work a flexible schedule with retail hours, including day, evening, weekends, and holidays
Sales Associate Physical Requirements:
- Prolonged period of standing/walking around the retail store
- Bend, lift, open, and move products up to 25 pounds as needed