Job descriptionLuxury Retail Manager
Our client is a new revolutionary skincare brand, They take thier commitment to nature and sustainability to all stages of products' development, from R&D to packaging. Ultimately, they strive to promote absolute skin health by empowering all who seek authentic, natural, and ageless beauty.
We are looking for a talented, dynamic highly motivated, experienced and results oriented self-starter whobe will be responsible directing company’s sales policies, channels, objectives, and initiatives for the high-end skin care product lines in luxury retail destinations globally. Sets short-term and long-term sales channels strategies and evaluates effectiveness of current programs. This position is accountable toward growing and meeting the sell in and sell thru targets.
Luxury Retail Manager Roles and Responsibilities:
- Travel 80%
- Increasing market share and meeting sell out targets
- Optimising the execution of luxury retail channel sales strategy with initial focus on hotels, spas, destination and resort distribution
- Identify key luxury locations as a destination for HNWI including hotels, spas, resorts, boutiques, luxury travel etc.
- Achieve Net Sales Plans and Sell out Targets for Region
- Define and manage the end-to-end customer’s experience in a sale transaction at point of sale
- Train and manage best in-class online and in-store staff for luxury retail channel
- Work with Global Head of Sales to develop the advertisement strategy and budgets
- Ensure merchandising, and grooming guidelines are implemented
- Work closely with Global Head of Sales on retail inventory needs
- Partner with operation teams to execute each location best in-class merchandising and visual needs.
- Represent and advocate retail needs with internal cross-functional partners in marketing, merchandising, and education.
- Oversee execution of retail assets, merchandising, promotional and launch calendars.
- Develop and perform competitive research and administrative tasks as needed.
- Meet with store management, property management and corporate teams to present seasonal company marketing activities.
- Weekly sell-out report including promotional activities and activations.
- Track & analyze competitive promotions to establish learnings and better future planning.
- Share a quarterly recap highlighting achievements and areas for improvement.
- Analyze and track sell out trends across retail channel, recap quarterly.
- Monthly reporting on sales KPIs, Sell-in and Sell-thru reporting
- Maintain SxS for account goal tracking and reporting.
- Provide analytics and feedback on existing products and launch products from retailers .
- Events • Aid in planning and execution of retail events
- Lead retail communications and execution for events
- Locally source key event components as needed
- Act as Host retail-level events as needed
- Recommend eventing strategy based on retailer trends and guidelines
- Host seasonal trainings for teams • Report on competitive training programs in the field
- Execute New Hire Onboardings for retail staff
- Recommend digital and print training materials needed, aid in distribution
• Experience in luxury hotel, spas and resort destinations
• Proven track record of success in meeting sell-out targets in the skin care industry.
• Entrepreneurial, results oriented mindset with the ability to spot original opportunities and create strong partnerships.
• At least 5 years of experience in a sales roles involving working high-end retailers (brick and mortar)
• Strong organizational, keen attention to detail, follow-up skills
• Creative problem-solving skills, proven ability to analyze and consolidate large volumes of data, develop a fact-based point of view, and communicate it effectively.
• Fluent in English, any additional language would be a plus (especially Mandarin, Spanish, French)
• Training experience would be a plus.
• Strong presentation skills with both internal teams as well as external organizations
• Ability to work independently within a rigorous deadline schedule, multitask and prioritize.
• Ability to function, adapt and be flexible in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Ability to travel up to 80% of the time.