Job descriptionLuxury Sales Advisor
What you'll do:
• Management of day-to-day White Glove appointment requests, scheduling and facilitating.
• Leaning Process and CRM ( SALESFORCE )
• Maintain a strong understanding of pricing trends and current inventory of items by working with the Procurement and Authentication teams.
• Create events in your market, build partnerships.
• Prospecting for new clients and maintain lead flow
What were looking for:
• Passion for delivering the best service to each seller.
• 5+ years experience working in the luxury sales space in a customer facing role.
• Strong client focus and relationship building.
• Works well independently but also has the ability to be a part of a team environment.
• Ability to communicate with high-end sellers in person, on the phone or email with a high degree of business acumen, sophistication, and the ability to quickly establish trust with sellers.
• Has reliable transportation and current car insurance.
• Knowledge of high-end luxury handbags and accessories preferred but not required.
• Prior experience working with Salesforce.
• Extremely organized, on time and ability to multitask.
Send your resume today!