Our client is an iconic cosmetics company that creates prestige products that have global recognition. A brand known for their creativity and trendsetting looks, they are a fast-growing company popular among celebrities and consumers alike. Our client is looking for a Manager, Creative Operations/ Production to join their team and support their business initiatives.
Manager, Creative Operations/ Production Overview:
As Manager, Creative Operations/ Production, you will support the creative teams by connecting relevant internal departments to ensure smooth and effective collaborations that lead to successful projects.
The ideal candidate for Manager, Creative Operations/ Production will facilitate the development and review for all assets and deliverables for project initiatives and campaigns. The Manager, Creative Operations/ Production will manage the workflows and processes for all creative teams and collaborate with internal partners to deliver on multiple projects and business initiatives.
Manager, Creative Operations/ Production Responsibilities:
- Manage workflows and processes across creatives teams involved in creating deliverables for relevant projects.
- Facilitate collaboration between creative teams such as editorial, copy, and design to smooth the flow of information.
- Assess deliverables and assets for accuracy by attending review meetings and compiling feedback for creative teams.
- Evaluate assets and deliverables fit project scope before cross-functional team reviews.
- Plan creative concept meetings for collaboration on asset creation between creative and other relevant internal teams.
- Ensure campaign development and execution is according to scope guidelines.
- Manage vendor and external partner relationships for asset creation.
- Handle approvals for creative assets from vendors and external partners.
- Work with project management team on developing and integrating new workflow processes and systems for smooth and effective collaborations for creative.
- Attend weekly meetings with creative, production, and development teams.
- Develop a strong understanding of company standards and brand design and production processes.
- Serve as point of contact for the flow of communication and information to and from the creative team to other departments.
Manager, Creative Operations/ Production Requirements:
- 5-7+ years of experience in creative operations or operational management.
- Strong leadership and supervision skills to handle issues, manage resources, and workflow processes for creative teams.
- Excellent understanding of design, copy, and photography as it relates to brand guidelines.
- Proven experience of facilitating collaboration and processes to support quality creation of project deliverables.
- Excellent communication and project management skills.
- Strong knowledge of technologies and best practices that support creative teams.
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
Send your resume over today!