Job descriptionManager HR Technology
This is a hands-on leadership role responsible for guiding the implementation and support for tools and systems that drive our corporate strategy. The Manager leverages data to inform decision making and offers ideas/solutions to enhance, automate and streamline processes.
• Leads team in the design, configuration, testing, implementation, and documentation of HR systems and data flows, ensuring data integrity and process optimization in alignment with the HR technology strategy.
• Provides workforce reporting and analytics to identify trends and inform decision making.
• Manages team to test and troubleshoot functional issues as they arise in the normal course of business; implements changes necessary to achieve successful resolution of functional issues.
• Assess and prioritize requests, identify solution options, diagnose, and solve existing system and related business process issues.
• Partners with IT on all releases, upgrades, enhancements and implementations to ensure configuration, testing and documentation are completed and signed-off.
• Provides coaching to team to meet department goals and foster career development.
• Develop positive relationships with peers and business functions to include IT, Finance, Payroll, and Store Ops to ensure open communication regarding upcoming projects, resource requirements, timelines, and project participation
• Researches and stays informed of new technology to proactively make recommendations for upgrades/enhancements/changes to current systems that will improve user experience and/or enable process efficiencies. Other essential tasks that are not listed may be requested by your supervisor.
• 7+ years HR experience with background in HRIS
• Experience integrating 3rd party solutions (Equifax, Merrill Lynch, Hewitt, etc.)
• Bachelor’s degree in a related field, additional years of experience considered in lieu of degree
• Strong technical acumen and knowledge of HR systems and technologies
• Exceptional organization and communication skills (both written and oral)
• Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment utilizing both delivered and custom solutions
• Strong project management skills and high attention to detail Desired Qualifications
• Experience leading technical teams
• HRIS implementation experience