One Solution is Urban One’s award-winning branded solution division at the only fully integrated Black media company in America. One Solution develops innovative brand-relevant initiatives that are grounded in black culture and nuances. The team’s goal is to enhance a Brand’s level of engagement with the Urban One audience while providing a higher level of visibility and reach.
One Solution (OS) Collaborates, Curates, Creates and Connects all platforms on behalf of advertising sponsors across the Urban One ecosystem. Reporting to the VP, Integrated Marketing & Strategic Partnerships, the OS Integrated Marketing Manager will be responsible for crafting sales strategies and creative solutions in response to RFPs as well as helping to build a roster of off-the-shelf and custom program offerings to support and drive the sales process. He/she will also develop and maintain new and existing sales materials to illustrate product & sponsorship offerings and facilitate sales efforts.
• Respond to RFP, RFI and general Sales Requests: Concept and formulate both large- and small scale ideas into innovative, marketable programs that are custom-made for specific client initiatives and their associated KPIs
o Collaborate and brainstorm with sales in the creation of XP opportunities to meet advertiser/agency objectives
o Create client presentations
o Leverage existing research tools & resources to tell the One Solution story in response to RFPs and Proactive Pitches
o Create and distribute post-campaign recap with quantitative and qualitative results
• Contribute to the development of new sales opportunities: identify and build high-interest solutions leveraging events, content/programming and emerging ad platforms from all divisions
• Create, update and distribute presentations, programming one-sheets and sales support materials with accurate information and data
• Work interdepartmentally across divisions (TV One, Radio One, Reach Media, etc.) and departments (such as Editorial, Client Services, One X, Creative Services) to support sales initiatives & efforts as well as facilitate efficient and transparent communication
• Develop a thorough understanding of internal tools and become an expert on OS offerings
• Effectively communicate and evangelize OS products and offerings as they relate to client goals
• Coordinate with Legal and Business Affairs to secure appropriate letters of agreement/contracts, contest rules and regulations
• Help educate the sales organization on product and content offerings
• Travel to and attend Client & Sales meetings/presentations
• Comply with Network and Urban One’s mandatory trainings and adhere to related course deadlines
CRITICAL COMPETENCIES FOR SUCCESS:
• Ability to complete multiple tasks and high volume of work on short deadlines and follow through on assigned tasks with limited supervision
• Understanding of core TV, Digital and Social landscape, offerings and elements
• Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills
• Excellent project management, time management and organization skills with attention to detail
• Highly motivated and self-directed with the ability to work well both independently and as proactive team member
• Ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels and within multiple functions of an organization
• Ability to work in a dynamic environment
• Passionate about the media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• Minimum 4 years at a media company or sales/marketing organization, preferably in an Integrated Marketing or Sales Development role where responsible for ad sales/sponsorship development, presentation, and execution; Media Agency experience a plus
• Multi-cultural marketing/communications experience a plus
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word and Excel); experience with Canva, Keynote and Photoshop a plus
COMPANY CORE VALUES:
• We believe in ideas that matter. To our clients. To the audiences we serve. To us. We don't care about the size of the idea as long as it makes a meaningful difference.
• We challenge everything. No thought. No point of view. No industry convention. Nothing is off limits. No idea is too great to be challenged when it comes to exploring ways to make things better.
• We have high expectations. We require the most out of each other because we know that the highest levels of achievement cannot take place without the highest levels of expectations.
• We take risks. Not any risks, but smart risks. The type of risks that can propel us to new heights. We embrace failure as long as we are aiming for the mountaintops and finding new lessons in the instances where we happen to fall short.
• We are humble giants. We are the best at what we do without the cockiness to go along with it. We are nice people who sit confidently at the top of our craft. To us, actions will always speak louder than words.
• We take care. Of our responsibilities. Of the work. Of our reputation. And most of all, of each other. Beyond being accountable, we are committed to never let each other fail. We partner until the work tells us it’s done.
No agenda is higher than the one uniting us all.