Our client, a Los Angeles-based software and reverse logistics company that works with online merchants to handle product returns is looking for a Manager, Product Managment to join their team.
As a Manager of Product management you will inspire and collaborate with team members to deliver a world class suite of products and services that enable Happy Returns to continue to rapidly scale our business in the large ($300B+) market for online returns. You will play coach/player; Lead a team of product managers that are delivering valueable integrations, such as ecommerce platforms, shipping services, integrations with retailers directly.
- Lead the full suite of integrations at happy returns and build a high performing team of product managers
- Lead product strategy and vision for these integrations.
- Work across product, architecture and engineering teams to build, design, implement and maintain our products that span across the whole portfolio of product offerings.
- Drive decisions around prioritization, solutions and functionality.
- Guide the new product life cycle from discovery and ideation to design, requirements, build and launch including go to market strategy
- Drive the product roadmap for the products under your umbrella of supervision
- Bachelor’s degree with a quantitative focus in Computer Science, engineering or other technical fields, MBA or advanced degree is preferred.
- 5+ years in product management, engineering and/or management consulting with at least 1+ years of people management
- Experience delivering enterprise products at scale, managing product solutions with multiple stakeholders, leading either product or engineering functions
- Technical aptitude for problem solving and ability to understand technical challenges and engineering services