Our client, a well-known banking brand, is looking to add a fulltime Marketing Account Manager to their team, starting immediately. Role will be hybrid on-site/remote.
We are seeking a marketing account manager with an average of 5 years’ proven experience building relationships with clients (external or internal), collaboratively creating and executing omni-channel campaigns, and managing projects from beginning to end.
Led by proven marketing and digital executives, our newly restructured corporate marketing department is building an agile, world-class team structured with a Fintech startup mindset. With this transformation comes great opportunity for digital savvy and entrepreneurial marketers.
Come join this brand as they redefine the way consumers interact with their local bank, both in-person and online. With a community-focused and socially-conscious approach to banking, this brand paves the way in building relationships within Chicagoland, southeastern Wisconsin, and northwestern Indiana communities, local organizations, and leaders to support and grow the greater Chicagoland area As a Marketing Account Manager, you’ll provide thought leadership as the face of the client, our community banks, commercial banking, and/or niche banking groups.
- Building successful relationships with internal clients - serving as the liaison between internal clients and the corporate marketing team.
- Using innovative marketing strategies to create and execute integrated marketing plans – utilizing a diverse marketing mix of digital and traditional channels.
- Managing and coordinating marketing initiatives from start to finish with results-driven approach to attain growth goals.
- Analyzing and presenting results of promotions/campaigns to internal stakeholders with recommended optimizations.
- Conducting and evaluating market and industry research, and collaborating with internal clients, to effectively identify new potential business opportunities and to upsell products and services.
- Creating, managing, and reforecasting marketing budgets (P&L management experience preferred).
- Proven history of executing integrated marketing campaigns.
- Experience executing paid digital campaigns (e.g. SEM, email, display, social, etc.) and monitoring key online marketing metrics to track success & make recommendations based on analytics is strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate effectively and often with clients.
- Possess strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
- Comfort level of working in the gray with proven history of troubleshooting and proactively providing solutions to challenges.
- Intermediate PowerPoint and Excel skills.
- Experience with project management software (Workfront or equivalent system) is strongly preferred.
- Possess an ROI driven mentality.
- 5 years of related experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Some travel required.
- Some evening attendance may be requested, but not required.