Marketing Admin Coordinator
Location: Weston, Florida
Our client is an iconic and luxury wine and spirts company. Their cool, modern, and sleek designs are applauded by celebrities and trendsetters alike.
The Marketing Admin Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and tactical support to the Regional Sales and Marketing teams, assisting with the coordination, implementation and follow-up related to region-specific marketing programs, activations and projects. This role works closely with distributor sales and merchandising teams to assist in prioritizing all tasks associated with executing regional trade marketing program implementation.
- Produce, update and distribute a variety of documents and presentations to support the work of the regional sales and marketing teams. This includes POS and VAP order placement, agency FARs, quarterly programming decks, and maintaining the regional calendar of events.
- Coordinate the scheduling and execution of brand and Maison visits and other internal meetings.
- Partner with trade marketing, regional sales, and distributor sales and merchandising teams to prioritize and execute the ordering of POSM, VAP and other support materials for prescribed trade marketing programs, in alignment with each brand's program implementation plans.
- Ensure accurate and timely placement of all POSM and VAP orders for assigned brands within the region.
- Track orders and ensure fulfillment, in partnership with distributors and regional sales teams.
- Compile data and prepare brand presentations, quarterly programming decks, recaps, competitive reports and other brand / market specific reports and presentations to communicate a variety of data and analysis to internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain a flexible and adaptable mindset by continually evaluating, revising and responding with agility to meet rapidly evolving business needs, and perform other functions and duties as assigned.