Our client, a corporate tech brand is looking for a Marketing Content Strategist. This is a remote freelance position for 6 months (40 hours a week) with potential to go fulltime for the right candidate. Must be able to work PST hours if located in another time zone.
This position will be a part of the growing consumer marketing division and should have B to B and B to C experience. Experience working within the network security industry highly desired.
• Develop, implement, and track the performance of an editorial strategy and roadmap for cybersecurity content circulating various products and strategies
• Write, edit, produce, publish, and promote industry-leading content including white papers, eBooks, listicles, infographics, and briefs.
• Own the Internal communication and social amplification functions and efficiently lead internal and external agencies, vendors, creative teams, and copywriters.
• Establish goals and clearly defined metrics of success to measure the quality of content, audience growth, engagement, and content reach.
• Work collaboratively with campaigns, communications, security research teams, and product marketing to create content that is reflective of our needs, our client’s needs, and the industry changes.
• Understand and grow our earned, paid, shared, and owned cybersecurity content strategy
• Stay up to date on the emerging threats and needs within the cybersecurity landscape to make content strategy recommendations and changes
Send your resume and portfolio today!