Job descriptionWho We Are Looking For:
Our skincare client is growing, and our team needs digital and data support more than ever. As our full-time Marketing Coordinator, specializing in digital and data support for our sales and marketing teams, you will know MailChimp, Zoom, and Excel like the back of your hand. Collaboration is your middle name, and you have a keen ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment. You’re a proactive team-player with a big appetite to learn and grow. This position reports directly to the Director of Trade Marketing and will be responsible for being an information hub, supporting the teams’ administration needs and data/digital assets.
What You’ll Do:
• Align with teams to support Zoom Communication Programs including Education, Practice Enhancement Webinars, Sales Lead, National Sales Meetings, Peer-to-Peer Training, and New Account onboarding Zoom events including:
• Assure speakers are supported in advance of event, content is ready from teams to present, and AV during Zoom events is optimal.
• Post-event analysis and management of recorded event distribution and filing. • Be responsible for updating content on the company’s info-share portals including Professional Only Portal, educational Academy platform, and sales rep google drive. Includes souring images and assets from the teams to build a robust, current library that is consistently monitored. Report on asset usage and opportunities for improvement.
• Execute B2B Email Program via Mailchimp including testing of email content as provided by Marketing, Sales, and Education, reporting on results, tracking data, and helping to analyze data for improvement.
• Run NetSuite Reports as needed for Marketing, Sales, and Education and help analyze the data for B2B program improvement goals. Includes promotional sales results and analysis, sales by region/territory, new product launch penetration and trends.
• Support social media Facebook channel, using direction and assets from Marketing and Education, and execute content calendar, approval/deny member requests, and reporting.
• Manage Affiliate Program administrative duties and provide insight to the team • Support and help execute sales meetings, trade shows, sales seminars, and misc events
• Participate in the artwork proofing process • Assist on product photo and video shoots, as needed
• Additional marketing, sales, and education administrative functions as needed
Who You Are:
• 1-3 years in digital/data/tech
• Expertise in data reporting and a comfort level with digging into the numbers to create actionable plans
• App and platform obsessed, always looking for ways to streamline communication and projects thru online services
• A self-starter that doesn’t wait to be told what to do, with proven experience of driving projects from conception to completion
• Has a “just because it isn’t broke, doesn’t mean we can’t make it better” attitude
• Organized, detail-oriented, and a possessor of an “eagle eye” when it comes to reviewing numbers and proofing
• Able to juggle multiple projects at the same time without breaking a sweat
• Collaborative, inquisitive, and great at finding creative solutions with the team
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Office. Experience in Social, NetSuite (or like CRM), Zoom, and Mailchimp (or like email platform) preferred.