Job descriptionPay rate : $24.04 - $26.44/hr
* Hybrid schedule:
In the office 3 days a week / work from home 2 days a week..
The role of the Marketing Coordinator is to support the Marketing Programs Specialist in generating awareness, interest and consideration among targeted B2B and B2C segments.
This position is responsible for assisting in the organization of marketing programs and exhibitions, as well as contributing to the long-term strategic growth plan.
The Marketing Coordinator should have proven experience in content creation and will be responsible for coordinating effective and creative branded communications across paid, earned and owned channels.
This role supports a heavy focus on developing and scheduling content for owned media channels with a primary focus on social channels. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for KPI metrics in the social space for platform growth, engagement and overall analysis and trend reporting.
Programs and Events
• Assist in conceptualization, plan and execution of the PEC events and exhibitions, ensuring displays are relevant and engaging to PEC audiences.
• Collaborate with leadership, and relevant agency support to source appropriate vehicles; arrange transportation and ensure all legal approvals and customs requirements are in obtained and maintained.
• Effectively manage the budget by estimating display expenses, tracking costs, creating purchase orders and processing invoices.
• Design, develop and implement events at the PEC to attract new audiences to the brand and build relevancy.
• Create engaging text, imagery and video content for owned PEC platforms.
• Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics.
• Research audience preferences and discover current trends.
• Ensure that the tone in all social channels is representative of the brand in line with national campaign objectives.
• Conduct recurring PEC social channel postings and monitor feedback/reviews and flag negative chatter.
• Coordinate internal and external resources, ensuring projects remain within scope, schedule, and defined budgets.
• Manage project-related paperwork by ensuring all necessary materials are current, properly filed and stored.
• Assist with photoshoots, film shoots and organization of assets.
• Route and secure necessary approvals thru the proper channels.
• Contribute to the development and execution of the annual budget and marketing plan to achieve strategic goals and key objectives.
• Manage submission and approval of invoices, purchase orders and budget for the marketing cost centers.
• Ensure proper use of CI guidelines in conjunction with all PCNA national, corporate and additional PAG standards for seamless communications through various marketing channels.
• Seek ways to leverage partnerships on-site and through the PEC’s owned marketing channels and ensure the PEC is taking advantage of the partnership opportunities afforded.
• Measure partner opportunities and provide analytics to quantify value of partnership and/or prove return on investment.
• Assist with oversight of the implementation of all placed media that can be tracked and tagged for accordingly on the website.
• Assist with the updating of content on the website.
• Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or similar degree required.
• Minimum 2 years’ work experience with marketing, customer experience, agency or related role with substantial exposure to organizational/business analysis.
• Automotive knowledge or industry experience is a plus.
Personal skills and Competencies:
• Proficient computer skills in all Microsoft office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
• Strong project management, ability to manage and oversee several activities at once and shift priorities quickly.
• Ability to effectively navigate and influence across external partners and internal cross departmental teams.
• Fluency in English (oral/written)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, comfortable and confident with public speaking.
• Highly organized, goal and customer oriented mindset, works well without close supervision.
• Ability to set and meet challenging deadlines.