Job descriptionMarketing Coordinator Job Overview:
Our client, a well known consumer goods company is looking to add a Marketing Coordinator to their team for temp to hire. This position is on a hybrid schedule (2-3 days onsite a week) in West Los Angeles. Salary range: $24 -30/hr dependent on experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Support product development process
• Data entry: item set up across different systems, visual line plan creation and management, brand hub management etc.
• Systems support: updating various systems, pulling together various reports etc.
• Competitive analysis: detailed report and record of competitive landscape, analyzing competitive data, analyzing POS data etc.
• Sample coordination for toy fair, marketing events, executives etc
• Ad hoc projects: sample room management, competitive product management, any additional business projects
Required skill set:
• Organized and detail oriented
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize work without missing deadlines
• Demonstrated data analysis experience as plus
• Self-starter, able to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Team oriented; able to work well with different personalities and groups
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically with Excel and Power Point.