Schedule: 2 days onsite/week
Duration: This is a long term contract
MUST have dealer/automotive experience
- Responsible for supporting all dealer marketing activities within the Area.
- Assist in creating, tracking and implementing dealer advertising, marketing, customer retention and event activities as related to Dealer Marketing Services dealer marketing program to increase Brand awareness and strength.
- Support the growth of the Porsche business within the Area.
- Develop local dealer event concepts in coordination with Area Marketing Manager & dealer marketing agency and within guidelines.
- Support Area Team (Area Marketing Manager, Area Vice President, Regional Manager, AfterSales Manager, PDMS Representatives) by providing analysis of dealer marketing needs.
- Utilize program to supports these activities.
- Support the development, production and implementation of marketing strategies
- Analyze and compile competitive marketing data
- Conduct periodic evaluations of projects, campaigns and activities to develop market assessment, help build and maintain corporate/dealership relationships, and increase sales.
- Education: College degree in Business or Marketing, or the equivalent education and experience.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Excellent analytical and record keeping skills
- Organized, highly detailed with the ability to multi-task
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite
- Must be willing and able to travel, including overnight.