Our client is a growing consumer goods company. Their innovative, highly strategic, and transformative approach leverages online advertising and proprietary technologies to build publishing brands and drives one-of-a-kind results for some of the most well-known and successful brands.
As the Marketing Coordinator, you will be assisting the Marketing department in driving sales revenue and brand recognition. The Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for effectively assisting with traditional and non-traditional marketing channels including online, public relations, video, social media, newsletters, sales collateral, and events.
• Assist with development and implementation of digital and print marketing campaigns across different platforms, including landing pages and social media
• Oversee web and email communications, including concept development, research, writing, approvals, editing, proofreading, graphic design, and distribution
• Help strategize and drive sales revenue and brand recognition.
• Assist with all aspects of event planning, including venue selection, budgeting, and content management
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite