Job descriptionMarket Insights Expert [US Education]
The role of the Market Insights Expert is to use the unprecedented data and resources at our disposal to inform both internal staff, and our clients, on the US and Student Education marketplace. These insights are then used to create minor and major marketing campaigns to increase our awareness and perception in the US, as the leaders in Student Marketing, and Technology innovation.
Marketing Insights Responsibilities:
• Pioneer and lead major projects for new initiatives to position the business as the
• US leading student marketing agency and technology platform.
• Lead product trials and develop these to a MVP to support Strategic Marketing
and diversify the sales.
• Support for pitches and tenders, including insights and desk based research.
• Shape this research and insight into marketing assets
• Lead on Higher Education research including current trends in recruitment to
inform our marketing strategies and marketing.
• Present at events and conferences on new research to benefit the sector and
Marketing Insights Key Accountabilities:
• Developing hero content (webinars, whitepapers) into effective campaigns that drive engagement and improve our brand associations.
• Ensure that all online content and our website contains relevant, up-to-date information on market trends and changes, in particular, for community colleges, private and public schools.
• Regular analysis into the market, keeping abreast on all US education trends.
• Reviewing our own data internally to create interesting, thought-provoking insights for our marketing and sales teams to use when generating new business.
• Presenting to leadership key market trends and changes
• Using market insights to inform our products and services.
Marketing Insights Characteristics and experience
• Head of Marketing or Marketing Manager at a US Higher Education Institution
• Marketing / Insights Data Qualifications – Must know Excel
• US Student Marketing / Recruitment Management
• Brand Management experience
• Data / Analytics qualified
• Creative, Personable and Driven