Our client, an Entertainment Company is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team!
The team works side-by-side with business leaders across marketing and serves as the key point-of-contact in the areas of business performance and strategic insights. The team is highly visible throughout the organization and in particular to the senior leadership of the company who depend heavily on the insights and perspectives from the team to inform important business decisions in the ongoing growth of the business.
The Editorial & Publishing (E&P) Marketing Strategy team is looking for an experienced manager to support our Global Editorial & Publishing team’s efforts across our social media presence. This role will be responsible for analyzing data from Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, to report on performance and identify opportunities for improvement and growth. The ideal candidate for this role is comfortable with analyzing large data sets to find actionable insights, and is effective in communicating those insights in a clear and concise manner
- Manage recurring social reports that feed our social marketing teams data that informs ongoing social channel programming
- Analyze trends each quarter across all social media channels and platforms to provide social marketing teams a view of performance, and identify opportunities for growth
- Assist social marketing team with analysis that informs opportunities for expansion onto new platforms
- Manage ad hoc requests for data and information related to title and brand campaigns, and their performance on our social channels
- Knowledge of major social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube) and the associated data and information that they provide
- Ability to analyze social data sets and glean insights that inform growth and programming opportunities
- Ability to translate insights from analyses into clear and concise communications to be delivered to our social media marketing teams (both in verbal and written form)
- Experience in Microsoft Excel / Google Sheets and Powerpoint / Google Slides is a must