Our client, a media agency, is looking for a marketing manager to support their internal marketing team.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for managing marketing efforts to grow brand using paid (advertising, search, native) and owned channels (web, social, email, content)
This role will work alongside the Marketing, Product Marketing, and Creative teams.
- Create and implement a content marketing strategy including webinars, whitepapers, case studies, videos, guides, etc.
- Develop a robust social media strategy;
- Manage lead nurturing programs and marketing automation utilizing Hubspot.
- Own market research / market intelligence efforts and distribution.
- Accurately show the impact of marketing activities and how each delivers leads to the sales team through marketing analytics. Familiarity with CRM is important.
- 3-4 years of related experience building and executing successful brand strategies through a variety of internal and external channels
- Excellent writing, editing and communication skills
- Strong business acumen of marketing trends and the ability to translate complex concepts into compelling narratives for a wide range of audiences
- Fluency in major social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and familiarity with a variety of social media tools and metrics preferred
- Extremely detail oriented with ability to manage and execute multiple projects in an agile environment
- Ability to collaborate effectively with teams across the organization
- Hands on experience with Wordpress, Hubspot, CRM and B2B marketing a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related field preferred