Job descriptionTitle: Marketing Manager
Type: Hybrid (Remote & 3 days per month on-site, consecutively)
Location: Chicago (Near Archer Heights)
Duration: Fulltime, Permanent Position
Our client, a family-owned chocolate company, is in need of a Marketing Manager. This role is the perfect balance of creativity and analytical thinking. Drive growth and profitability by developing marketing campaigns in partnership with the sales team. Analyze results and make recommendations for course corrections. Increase brand awareness through marketing collateral, advertising, and working with our Field Marketer team. Create marketing materials to support our sales team and customers alike so they can better manage their fundraisers.
- Maintain the Virtual Toolbox for the sales team. Create new marketing materials as needed to increase market penetration and customer retention.
- Develop marketing materials to increase sales. Maintain inventory of materials and own the printing vendor relationship and order fulfillment.
- Develop annual campaigns for our Sales Force and Field Marketers to execute. Provide them with prospect lists, campaign materials, and promotional products. Report on the performance of campaigns and recommend improvements along the way.
- Evaluate new Fundraising growth opportunities. Train and engage sales team to focus on these opportunities.
- Lead cross-functional teams which may include participants from Customer Service, Supply Chain Planning, Finance & Accounting, Production, Purchasing, etc.
- Assist in developing and executing marketing budgets, plans, programs, and key business initiatives (KBIs), both short- and long-range, to ensure profitable growth.
- Monitor all collateral for uniformity in message, including templates, tag lines, and logo usage ensuring valid, current and accurate content on all materials and campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications required; MBA preferred.
- At least 5-7 years of professional experience, and a desire to advance within the marketing field; previous experience working with a sales force preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills with an eye for good design.
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint); database marketing
- Must Have: Salesforce CloudCraze preferred; Pardot/Salesforce marketing cloud experience preferred
If you are interested in and qualified for this position, please forward your portfolio today!