Job descriptionOur client, a supply chain manager of apparel and home products is looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team!
Full-time, direct hire
Hybrid - 2 days onsite in Santa Monica
Must have experience in apparel industry or similar field
Must have experience with photoshoots
The Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for managing the development creative assets and the management of projects as needed. This role may also support other strategic business development initiatives. The ideal candidate is incredibly detail-oriented, able to implement and improve processes and standards, and has a passion for organization. You will work across all assigned brands, with cross-functional teams, and with outside vendors and third-party partners.
This position is based in LA and is hybrid with one or two days in the office per week or as needed.
• Plan all creative asset shoot productions for ecommerce product detail pages, advertising and branding campaigns, and for social media – across all brands.
• Work directly with ecommerce photography studios, creative directors, photographers, production companies, and modeling agencies to book locations, crew, and talent.
• Manage the approved budget and all line-item expenditures – submitting invoices for approval and payment.
• Put together a shot list, working with head of marketing and merchandising teams.
• Work with merchandising teams to organize shoot samples – ensuring all items are delivered to shoot location and are returned.
• Manage retouching process to develop final deliverables of assets.
• Organize and manage the photo image library on the shared drive for all key partners to access.
• Help coordinate SEO web site and digital content that brings the brand story to life such as blog posts and lifestyle content that reflect the interests of brands’ consumers.
• Manage the social media calendar for key brands, helping outline the calendar, ensuring content is delivered and dutifully posted per schedule by partners.
• Manage diverse projects as needed for brands, including events and collateral, if needed.
• 2+ years in-house marketing or agency experience in apparel or beauty
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
• Must be detail-oriented and deadline focused
• Knowledge of all social networking platforms