Length of Contract: 6 months with potential to convert to FTE.
Location or Remote: Remote/flex possibility but needs to be in Seattle, WA or NY/Boston.
Client Overview: The client operates at the intersection of advertising and eCommerce and offers advertisers a rich array of innovative advertising solutions across their ecosystem of mobile and desktop websites, proprietary devices and advertising platform.
Position Overview: Reporting to the Head of US Merchant Marketing, you will work closely with our central marketing functions, commercial leaders for sales to execute merchant acquisition campaigns.
- Work with management and key stakeholders to plan and craft impactful multi-channel campaigns to drive acquisition of new merchants either through direct sales or self-registration process.
- Sustain campaign performance metrics to ensure business impact measured by target accounts (marketing sourced/influenced), database growth and accuracy for named accounts, account/person engagement scores and sales utilization of programs.
- Execute and manage integrated campaigns that including but not limit to target account alignment, contact acquisition, and build mechanism for campaign execution, reporting and optimization.
- Strategic planning and manage multi-channel campaigns that may include online (email, paid media) to offline (direct mailer, events as appropriate).
- Build and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, including sales, account management team, brand and content, product marketing and ensure retention and growth efforts feed into our integrated campaign framework.
- Report on performance with a focus on pipeline and ROI. Utilize and enhance current tracker inform program tactics and investments. Produce monthly reporting on scorecard, and quarterly review.
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales Operations to support high-performance marketing technology.
- 5+ years of proven multi-channel B2B marketing experience within enterprise software/SaaS or ecommerce
- Best in class marketing, demand generation, and channel experience with a B2B hi-tech company
- Proven track record executing innovative and multi-channel integrated demand generation programs with emphasis in customer growth and retention efforts
- Digital marketing savvy with proven record to attract and convert prospects via integrated campaigns
- Hands on experiences building, launching and reporting on campaigns using Market to and Salesforce or comparable enterprise level tools.
- Experience with targeting, segmentation and list acquisition to build prospect lists for demand gen campaigns
- Solid understanding of lead flow, pipeline management and sales metrics. Experience working with SDRs and direct sales teams.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Strong interpersonal skills a must. Strong influencing and relationship-building skills.
- Digital Marketing certification
- Market to certification (or similar marketing automation credential)
- Direct experience working with sales