Marketing Operations Coordinator
About Our Client:
Forget what you know about old-school industry rules. When you work here, you’re choosing a different path. From day one, we’ve been on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Our teams make style accessible to everyone, creating high-quality, must-have fashion essentials for the whole family, with love, season after season.We celebrate a workplace that’s just as diverse as our customers. Fun, fashion, family and value are at the heart of everything we do. We cultivate a community of playful personalities that thrive in a fast-paced environment where our employees can be their most authentic selves.
About the Role
As the Marketing Operations Coordinator, you will play a critical role in supporting the Marketing Operations team and overall process of workflow. The Coordinator will ensure seamless continuity of a multi-year calendar scheduling all necessary meetings while supporting function specific calendar conflict resolution. The Coordinator will also define and implement best practices related to scheduling from setting and updating meetings, managing attendee lists and identifying ways to optimize the calendar.
What You’ll Do
• Support ongoing headquarter calendar management by scheduling key meetings and managing meeting logistics including room set up and AV support
• Utilize detailed seasonal checklists to inform meeting dates and partner with functional operations leads and administrative assistants as needed to ensure all necessary touchpoints are defined and scheduled
• Identify scheduling conflicts and work closely with the Operations lead on solutions
• Establish and maintain milestone meeting distro list policy and work closely with administrative assistants to uphold
• Establish best practices related to scheduling to ensure the right meetings are scheduled at the right time and with the right attendees.
• Partner with Operations leads to ensure project milestones are identified and captured in master schedule.
• Orchestrate creative review work and assist running meetings
• Must be comfortable with constantly changing timelines and able to balance workforce with demands.
Who you are
• Ready to start your career, motivated and hungry to learn about Marketing and Retail
• Comfortable in fast paced, dynamic work environment
• Detail oriented; passion for organization and process
• Learn to have the ability to manage calendars, understand timelines for a large department
• Good interpersonal and management skills with an ability to communicate clearly and concisely
• Decisive yet flexible, and not afraid to ask questions
• Ability to work independently and cross-functionally
• Strong attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience with or ability to learn AirTable, Miro software
• College degree preferred but not necessary
• 1-2 years of work experience demonstrating analytical and problem-solving skills