Marketing Operations Manager
We have an exciting new opening with our client in the tech industry. As a Marketing Operations Manager, you will assist in setting up efficient marketing processes, manage a prospect database, oversee the tech stack, and balance strong attention to detail with high-level business thinking. This is a fully remote, full-time salaried opportunity.
Ideal Candidate: Has 5+ years in marketing management in marketing operaitons with 2 years experience working with Marketo. Will work PST hours.
- Lead discussions regarding the marketing operations function, infrastructure, and processes.
- Advise on department-level KPIs and provide forecasting information.
- Set up and maintain department reporting.
- Be a Marketo expert. Manage email marketing roadmap, scheduling, and campaigns/workflows.
- Manage website forms and data.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Lead the onboarding of new marketing vendors.
- Use marketing data to make meaningful recommendations.
- Proactively recommend ways to automate processes to help scale the business.
- Manage marketing infrastructure budget and forecasting efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- 5+ years of marketing experience.
- Hands-on Marketo experience building, organizing and executing successful campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of database management.
- Organized and methodical, with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communicator who can explain complex scenarios and solutions clearly.