Our client is a premier marketing agency presenting cutting-edge digital solutions for an extensive portfolio of iconic brands. Their modern, integrated, and groundbreaking approach creates unsurpassed experiences to drive businesses like no other.
Marketing Operations Specialist Overview:
You will coordinate campaign delivery partnering with marketing managers, product managers, content producers and creative and engineering teams. This role requires experience managing complex deliverables in an agile and cross-functional environment alongside creative and development teams.
Marketing Operations Specialist Responsibilities:
- Support delivery of incredible customer-facing content on our marketing web properties.
- Own the coordination and communication of team progress in a variety of environments
- Develop strong process rigor and keep the team on track with clear structure and communication.
- Schedule and facilitate project kick-offs with appropriate stakeholders.
- Communicate objectives and milestones clearly.
- Help deliver incredible new content.
- Ensure new published web campaign experiences meet brand guidelines and acceptance criteria.
- Build relationships with key partners in SEO, design, development, product management, marketing and brand and advertising to improve team operations.
- Develop ecommerce pricing platform, ensuring all pricing campaigns are accurately scheduled to drive results for our key acquisition and retention campaigns.
Marketing Operations Specialist Qualifications:
- 3+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience working with design and development delivery teams in an agile environment.
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to sift through large sets of data
- Experience working in web content management systems and agile ticketing tools (JIRA).
- Experience proofing across browsers, devices, and operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to convey clear guidelines to delivery teams