Duration: At least 2-3 months, possible extension and/or full-time
Hours per week: 20-25+
Pay rate: $35-50/hr DOE
Location: Denver (primarily onsite 3 days/week)
One of our global retail clients is looking for a freelance Marketing Operations Specialist to join their team for a role specifically focused on their wholesale retail business.
This freelance Marketing Operations Specialist will be responsible for all of the brand's wholesales marketing efforts for key retail accounts, managing the US wholesale field marketing, visual merchandising, and digital marketing efforts to drive sales across the US market.
The freelance Marketing Operations Specialist must have experience partnering with merchandise/sales teams to ensure marketing plans support key product stories and deliver against business objectives.
Ideal freelance Marketing Operations Specialist candidates will have:
- BA degree in business, advertising, marketing, communications, or related field
- At least 5+ years of retail, wholesale, or field marketing operations experience
- Familiar with marketing budget management and proven experience developing B2C marketing strategies and campaigns
- Fully proficient with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- Self-starter, able to work in a fast-paced environment, a strong work ethic, passion for marketing, and enthusiasm for the brand
- Organized, attentive to detail, and comfortable handling tactical/operational type responsibilities to help the larger team keep projects moving
- Familiar with sample ordering/tracking and able to help coordinate product/lifestyle photoshoots with creative/production teams
- Able to operate in a multi-season sales cycle, responsible for all aspects of budget tracking, presentation development marketing program recaps, client account visits/presentations, etc.
- Previous experience developing marketing briefs and project timelines/budgets.
*Onsite 2-3 days