Job descriptionAre you seeking a junior marketing role at an exciting global company? Do you have experience working in CPG or managing a portfolio of brands? This is the role for you!
The Impact You’ll Make in this Role
As a Marketing Product Portfolio Coordinator you will have the opportunity to tap into your curiosity and collaborate with some of the most innovative and diverse people around the world. This is a multifaceted position that requires close working relationship with area sales and the marketing organization.
Here, you will make an impact by:
- Driving project actions by executing key portfolio decisions related to current programs.
- Defining execution plans in alignment with current market needs and implementation plan in alignment various projects.
- Work cross functionally to manage timelines and deliverables to meet strict project milestones.
- Ensure the timelines established meet downstream demand for the final information.
- Monitor and track process and gaps to plan and clearly communicate those to the key stakeholders.
- Flex on key projects where there are resource needs to complete specific portfolio action steps.
- Clear actions for total portfolio optimization – disco / replace / optimize.
- Execute portfolio exit decisions in the area to minimize customer impact during transition or complete phase out.
- Partner across organization with area teams / global business / SC / Manufacturing on key actions
- Apply relevant data to everyday activity, processes, and tracking of results.
Your Skills and Expertise
To set you up for success in this role from day one, you will need to meet the following qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher (completed and verified prior to start) from an accredited institution.
- Minimum 3 years of marketing or business analytics experience in a private, public, government or military environment
- Experience working with the MS Office Suite of Applications, including strong proficiency with using Microsoft Excel.
- Portfolio / Marketing experience
- Team collaboration
- Ability to drive short to mid-term projects to completion with accuracy.
Additional qualifications that could help you succeed even further in this role include:
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel including but not limited to pivot tables, charts, multi-variable formulas, lookups and data manipulation.
- Experience in Power BI, Salesforce.com
- Experience in customer facing role
- Experience in the CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods) Industry
- Experience in Lean Six Sigma process improvement as a team leader or participant