Job descriptionMarketing Program Manager
Our client is looking for innovators who are committed to shaping the future of cybersecurity as they are.
As a Marketing Program Manager you will directly and visibly contribute to the overall success and daily operations within the team. In this role, you will manage, track and report on complex business, campaign, content, creative, field and other organizational programs or projects for their marketing teams.
This role requires familiarity with the tools, templates, and systems that support these processes, as well as understanding the marketing context and creative logistics required to manage and track all such programs end to end.
This role is pivotal to the success of the organization, is collaborative in nature, and will continue to flex and grow as the organization matures. If you are a self-starter who thrives in fast-paced, high-growth environments with minimal supervision this is the role for you!
Marketing Program Manager Responsibilities:
- Be the main point of contact and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders in marketing business planning, campaign cycle planning, marketing operations, creative development, launch management, data analytics, and other shared services for strategic projects
- Build, organize, manage, and structure programs and team projects, while identifying potential issues, dependencies and proactively resolving them before they affect deliverable timelines
- Identify and structure systems and strategic projects/initiatives to solve for marketing program issues by working with stakeholders across the organization, managing communications, overseeing milestones and timelines, and leading cross-functional groups to synthesize feedback and deliver on objectives
- Identify gaps and propose changes to existing systems and process frameworks.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and ability to present and discuss with senior audiences
Marketing Program Manager Qualifications:
- Extensive experience with project management, integrated marketing planning, marketing brief development and campaign management
- Experience working between in-house marketing teams, creative partners, agency partners, and technical teams
- Proven ability to build trusting relationships across the organization, collaboration, and leading through influence
- Previously executed complex strategic and operational initiatives
- Implemented and previously run strategic, large-scale initiatives projects in a change-oriented, fast-paced environment requiring deadline-driven productivity
- Demonstrates leadership qualities to organize, project manage, and drive a highly productive team to meet cross-functional targets and deadlines
- Seasoned project management expertise, problem-solving, analytical, written/verbal communication (framing, storytelling), teamwork, and interpersonal skills with leaders
- Direct experience managing production in the context of film/videos, photography, creative, events, or experiential a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in a similar capacity with a technology company is preferred