Job descriptionPosition Objective:
The Marketing Communications Specialist contractor role will support our Direct Communications team by contributing to the successful strategy, creation and execution of one-to-one projects, specifically in the areas of direct mail, emails and newsletters marketing content. This role requires strong project management skills inclusive of the ability to work autonomously and manage granularity and to drive projects forward and adhere to tight deadlines. Strong attention to detail to ensure consistency and quality is a must.
• Manage multiple 1-1 marketing communications projects simultaneously and communicate consistently with leadership at key project milestones.
• Lead 1-1 projects tactical executions inclusive of timeline management and editing direct mail, email and newsletters content to support major campaigns and initiatives. Ensure that content aligns with 1-1 tone-of-voice/look and feel and follows PCNA legal and product guidelines.
• Align project objectives with greater Marketing Communications strategy.
• Identify opportunities to enhance communications and partner with other key internal departments’ initiatives. Provide recommendations and process improvements.
• Develop strong relationships with key AOR account team leads and serve as the key point of contact for all 1-1 project related day-to-day communications.
• Management and execution of Marketing Communications team monthly newsletters and quarterly brand newsletters.
• Lead project status meetings, responsible for primary notetaking and distribution during relevant internal and agency status meetings, maintain day-to-day status reports and provide updates to direct communications team on ongoing basis, handle all routing and documentation for internal approvals.
• Prepare, align and maintain project tracking documents and 1-1 analytics to support business needs to enhance future engagement and performance of direct communications efforts.
• Maintain one-to-one budget trackers and manage day-to-day fiscal responsibilities for all 1-1 marketing projects under supervision of Direct Communications Manager
• Manage relationship with warehouse and distribution key partner inclusive of inventory tracking/reports, site maintenance and annual disposal projects and coordinate with key internal stakeholders as needed
Check the appropriate box and comment as necessary.
? Limited Supervision: Periodic review of work. Latitude and independent judgment in interpreting policies and procedures.
Define the minimum requirements for this position.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or related field
(Job and Industry):
• Minimum 3 years marketing, advertising or communications experience (automotive or passion brand experience a plus)
• Experienced in creative development, account or project management skills a must
• Ad agency experience preferred (client or agency side)
• Strong knowledge of direct communications creative development from planning to execution preferred
• Strategic and entrepreneurial mindset
• Ability to effectively manage multiple projects
• Ability to work autonomously and independently, but also excel in a team environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills and strong attention to detail
• Ability to set and meet challenging deadlines
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office applications