This position will plan, execute and finalize small/medium sized projects with a focus on project management, communications, and ad hoc operational support. The role will also support process definition and documentation for brand comm’s with cross functional partners.
• Support implementation of key projects enabling successful delivery of project milestones
• Steer projects and ensure deadlines and targets are successfully achieved. Work closely with direct manager, team and departments involved making sure the scope and direction of each project is on schedule.
• Manage the execution and completion of the defined project plan by effectively coordinating people and resources.
• Manage and coordinate project charter briefs and assignments as requested/directed by manager.
• Prepare necessary analysis and information to define/map measure and improve brand comm’s planning
• Budget tracking, reporting and reconciliation support with procurement teams. Manage PO and invoice process
• Presentations – create impactful and compelling presentations. Ensure consistency, flow and high quality of presentations in accordance with brand identity guidelines
• Sample ordering and management for photoshoots and seeding
• Team admin support o Setting key meetings
o Setting agenda and follow up notes and actions
o Team sharepoint organization o Internal program management for campaign uploads (DAB, Campaign portal, marvin)
o Support courier service support of product for shoots and seeding
• Take on ad hoc projects to support comm’s teams through heavy campaign periods
o Ensuring all deliverables are met across different teams
o Photoshoot process support o Legal / internal team approvals of imagery / content/ copy
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• Project management skills from initiation to closure (scoping, structuring, work planning, status reporting tools, mgmt. updates)
• Analytical mindset, innovative thinker, and collaborator
• Excellent presentation and communication (verbal and written) skills across different levels within a global organization
• Excellent use of project management tools
• Ability to mediate and bring cross-functional stakeholders with different objectives to agree on a consensus
• Basic knowledge of business process management methodologies and principles
• High degree of self management and drive
• Energy / resilient
Requisite Education and Experience / Minimum Qualifications:
• Business related degree from an accredited college or university
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in project management
• Preferably prior experience in agile project methodology